1. Delivery will be made to the address specified by the customer when completing the online order form. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over.
2. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
3. Green Oranges will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. We deliver daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. The email will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the goods purchased by you. Please note that delivery and collection times are subject to availability.
4. Green Oranges shall use their reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the Contract at an end immediately if any of the following apply: a) we have refused to deliver the goods. b) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances). or c) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
5. Our fresh produce means that orders are subject to availability. Should we be unable to fulfil your order, we will refund your amount within 48 hours of dispatch.
6. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered.
7. If there is no one to receive the grocery delivery at the specified address at the time of your scheduled delivery, we reserve the right to return your order to our store and to charge a delivery charge for re-delivery. a) This will be definitely exercised when your order comprises fresh produce (meat, fish or vegetables), chilled items and frozen goods.
8. If Green Oranges receives no communication from you, within 24 hours of delivery, regarding any problems with the goods, you are deemed to have accepted and received the goods.